1. The advantages of low production cost, mature technology and the availability of fiber optics for miniaturization and intensification.
2. The glass fiber does not require strict phase matching of the incident pump light like a crystal. This is due to the non-uniform broadening caused by the stark splitting of the glass matrix resulting in a wider absorption band;
3. Glass material has a very low volume area ratio, fast heat dissipation, low loss, so the up-conversion efficiency is high, and the laser threshold is low;
4. Output laser wavelength: This is because the rare earth ions are very rich in energy levels and their rare earth ion species;
5. Tunability: Because of the wide range of rare earth ions and the broad spectrum of fluorescence of glass fiber.
6. Since the optical fiber laser has no optical lens in its resonant cavity, it has the advantages of no adjustment, maintenance-free and high stability, which is unmatched by traditional lasers.
7. The fiber optic derivation enables the laser to easily perform a variety of multi-dimensional arbitrary spatial processing applications, making the mechanical system design very simple.
8. Competent with harsh working environment, with high tolerance to dust, vibration, shock, humidity and temperature.
9. Without thermoelectric cooling and water cooling, simple air cooling is required.
Previous: No Information
- The Error Of Optimizing The Disposal Of NC Cutt...
- The Working Principle Of Laser Engraving Machine
- Safety To Be Paid Attention To In Operation Pla...
- CO2 Laser Marking Machine Application Field
- CNC Engraving Machine Process
- What Principles Should Be Followed For Choosing...
- Woodworking Engraving Machine What Are The Requ...
- Introduction Of Laser 3D Printing Technology
- Continuous Development Of Laser Engraving Machine
- Application Of Laser Marking Machine In Animal ...