Laser engraving machine working must equip water cooling system , water chiler , its function is
to cooling laser tube , take heat out from laser tube ,then temperature rises again and then flows back into the water tank through the cooling cycle of the chiller to achieve the cooling effect.
Now We will introduces the installation and use notice of water chiller :
1. Unpack the product packaging, check whether the machine is in good condition, and whether the attachment is complete. The installation personnel must have relevant professional knowledge.
2. Confirm whether the equipment is properly grounded. Although the average working current of the chiller is not large, sometimes the working current can reach 6-10 amperes in an instant
3. Cooling water using soft water (distilled water or pure water), and often pay attention to the temperature of the cooling water temperature should be controlled at 25 ℃ and 30 ℃ scope,
may not be too high or too low, especially in the summer, once found, high temperature cooling water should be replaced in a timely manner or stop to rest for a period of time, cooling water shall not be frozen cold regions,
especially the laser after downtime, must not let water storage in the laser tube, so as to avoid water ice lead to crack
4. In order to protect the circulating water chiller, it is strictly prohibited to operate the machine without water.
5. In case of any abnormal situation, stop the operation of the machine, cut off the power supply and check the maintenance
Related Industry Knowledge
- Flame cutting machine and plasma cutting machin...
- Laser Engraving Machine Precautions
- Heavy Duty stone carving machine
- CO2 Laser Marking Machine basic knowledge
- Several factors to improve the efficiency of la...
- The solution to the spindle of woodworking engr...
- Inspection of CNC Cutting machine
- Structure composition of laser marking machine
- What is CNC plasma cutting machine?
- Repair and maintenance of CNC cutting machine
- The principle of non-metal laser cutting machine
- Non-metallic laser cutting machine precautions