China's cnc engraving machine industry is now also gradually with the market direction of professional and subdivided, engraving machine manufacturers more and more professional services, engraving equipment operating methods are also more and more convenient to the public!
With high-end quality, the market spreads all over the world, and the application fields of engraving machines are becoming more and more extensive. They are mainly used for engraving woodworking, jade, and metal and other physical materials. Currently, the domestic production of engraving machines has good performance and various types. The common engraving machines There are the following types:
1.Cnc woodworking engraving machine
Is a wood processing machinery, mainly used for jade processing, crystal, copper, aluminum, and so on. Make it more beautiful value. There are a wide variety of woodworking machines and many brands, resulting in uneven prices.
Styles are tailored to customer needs. Applicable to the wood industry, advertising signs, furniture manufacturing, toy gifts manufacturing, decoration industry, PCB production and so on.
2.Cnc laser engraving machine
Laser engraving machines can be roughly divided into: non-metal laser engraving machines and metal laser engraving machines.
Laser processing can be performed on non-metal materials such as bamboo, crystal, ox horn, paper plate, plexiglass, marble, cloth, leather, rubber, and plastic. Clothing, embroidery, cloth toys, furnishings, cloth, handbags, gloves, toys, leather industry, leather cutting and surface carving. Crafts, models, advertising, decorative, electrical, plastic industry, acrylic plates, medium density decorative plates and other non-metallic sheet precision cutting.
3.Cnc metal engraving machine
It refers to laser equipment used for engraving metals (including stainless steel, copper, aluminum, carbon steel, iron, aluminum alloys, and various metal alloys).
A metal laser engraving machine uses a laser beam to remove a specific portion of metal material to achieve the desired effect or logo. In metal engraving applications, the laser beam is like a chisel used for engraving, cutting away excess metal material.
Cutting machine is an indispensable equipment in some light industry. Traditionally, the opener is a machine that uses a force of the machine's motion to pressurize the die and cut the material. In recent times, some changes have taken place in the feeders, and advanced technologies such as high-pressure water jets and ultrasonic waves have begun to be used in leather punching and cutting technology. However, people still classify these devices as feeder-type devices.
These are some of the more common types. Of course, there are many types of engraving machines, such as stone engraving machines, cylindrical engraving machines, and mold engraving machines. With the development of economy, all walks of life have also driven the rapid development of the engraving machine industry. Both the domestic manufacturers and the overseas markets have shown a momentum of prosperity.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Flame cutting machine and plasma cutting machin...
- Laser Engraving Machine Precautions
- Heavy Duty stone carving machine
- CO2 Laser Marking Machine basic knowledge
- Several factors to improve the efficiency of la...
- The solution to the spindle of woodworking engr...
- Inspection of CNC Cutting machine
- Structure composition of laser marking machine
- What is CNC plasma cutting machine?
- Repair and maintenance of CNC cutting machine
- How to choose the CNC engraving machine spindle
- Fiber laser cutting machine introduction
- Fiber laser cutting machine features
- Fiber laser cutting machine applications and ad...
- How to use and maintain fiber laser cutting mac...
- Cutting machine classification
- Cutting machine application
- Plasma cutting machine and laser cutting machin...
- Stone carving machine function and application
- Stone carving machine classification