1. When not working, cut off the marking machine and computer power; cover the field lens lens to prevent dust from contaminating the optical lens.
2. The circuit is in a high voltage state during operation. Non-professionals should not be inspected during startup to avoid electric shock.
3. Turn off the power immediately if any malfunction occurs.
4. For a long time, the dust in the air will be adsorbed on the lower surface of the focusing mirror. The lighter will reduce the power of the laser and affect the marking effect. If the optical lens absorbs heat too much, it will burst. When the marking effect is not good, carefully check the surface of the focusing mirror for contamination.
5. If the surface of the focusing mirror is contaminated, remove the focusing mirror to clean the lower surface.
6. Be careful when removing the focusing mirror, taking care not to damage or fall; at the same time, do not touch the focusing mirror with your hand or other objects.
7. The cleaning method is to mix absolute ethanol (analytical grade) with diethyl ether (analytical grade) in a ratio of 3:1, infiltrate the mixture with a long fiber cotton swab or lens paper, and gently scrub the lower surface of the focusing mirror. On one side, you must replace the cotton swab or lens paper.
8. During the working of the marking machine, the marking machine must not be moved to avoid damage to the machine.
9. Do not cover the stack or put other items on the marking machine to avoid affecting the heat dissipation effect of the machine.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Flame cutting machine and plasma cutting machin...
- Laser Engraving Machine Precautions
- Heavy Duty stone carving machine
- CO2 Laser Marking Machine basic knowledge
- Several factors to improve the efficiency of la...
- The solution to the spindle of woodworking engr...
- Inspection of CNC Cutting machine
- Structure composition of laser marking machine
- What is CNC plasma cutting machine?
- Repair and maintenance of CNC cutting machine
- Non-metallic laser cutting machine precautions
- Daily maintenance of fiber cutting machine
- CO2 laser engraving machine structure
- Fiber laser marking machine features