1. Cutting seam: The slit of laser cutting is generally 0.10mm-0.20mm; for example, the slit of the domestic leading laser cutting machine is controlled within 0.15mm.
2. Smooth cutting surface: laser cut cutting surface without burr.
3. Small thermal deformation: laser processing laser slits are thin, fast, and concentrated, so the heat transferred to the material being cut is small, causing the deformation of the material to be very small.
4. Suitable for processing large products: The mold manufacturing cost of large products is very high, laser processing does not require any mold manufacturing, and laser processing completely avoids the collapse formed when the material is punched and cut, which can greatly reduce the production cost of the enterprise. Improve the quality of the product.
5. Ideal for new product development, shortening the development cycle: Once the product drawings are formed, laser processing can be performed immediately, and you can get the new product in the shortest time.
6. Material saving: The laser processing adopts computer programming, which can set the materials of different shapes to maximize the utilization of materials.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Flame cutting machine and plasma cutting machin...
- Laser Engraving Machine Precautions
- Heavy Duty stone carving machine
- CO2 Laser Marking Machine basic knowledge
- Several factors to improve the efficiency of la...
- The solution to the spindle of woodworking engr...
- Inspection of CNC Cutting machine
- Structure composition of laser marking machine
- What is CNC plasma cutting machine?
- Repair and maintenance of CNC cutting machine
- Daily maintenance of fiber cutting machine
- CO2 laser engraving machine structure
- Fiber laser marking machine features