1. the cutting seam is fine: the laser cutting slit is generally 0.10mm-0.20mm; for example: the domestic industry leading laser cutting machine slit is probably controlled within 0.15mm
2. the cutting surface is smooth: the laser-cut cutting surface has no burr method;
3. small thermal deformation: laser processing laser slits are fine, fast, energy concentrated, so the heat transferred to the material being cut is small, causing the deformation of the material is also very small;
4. Suitable for the processing of large-sized products: the mold manufacturing cost of large-sized products is very high, laser processing does not require any mold manufacturing, and laser processing completely avoids the collapse formed when the material is punched and sheared, which can greatly reduce the production cost of the enterprise. Improve the grade of the product;
5. very suitable for the development of new products, shorten the development cycle: once the product drawings are formed, laser processing can be carried out immediately, you can get the new product in the shortest time;
6. Material saving: The laser processing adopts computer programming, which can set the materials of different shapes to maximize the utilization of materials.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Flame cutting machine and plasma cutting machin...
- Laser Engraving Machine Precautions
- Heavy Duty stone carving machine
- CO2 Laser Marking Machine basic knowledge
- Several factors to improve the efficiency of la...
- The solution to the spindle of woodworking engr...
- Inspection of CNC Cutting machine
- Structure composition of laser marking machine
- What is CNC plasma cutting machine?
- Repair and maintenance of CNC cutting machine