The spindle is the most important component of the cnc engraving machine. The advantages and disadvantages of the spindle directly affect the processing speed and accuracy of the engraving machine. It is very important how to select the spindle of the high-quality engraving machine. The matching points of the spindle of the engraving machine are summarized:
1. If the pursuit of the processing efficiency of the engraving machine, the processing speed must be fast, while eating a large amount of knife, such as processing solid wood materials, spindle motors need more than 3KW power
2. Whether the spindle motor of the engraving machine adopts high-precision bearings. If high-precision bearings are not used, the spindle motor is overheated after a long-time rotation, affecting the service life of the spindle motor.
3. Look at the spindle of the engraving machine rotating at different speeds, especially high-speed rotation, whether the sound is even and harmonious
4. See if the spindle of the engraving machine is under radial force. The main reference is whether it is possible to cut hard texture materials at high speed. Some spindles can only cut harder materials at very low speeds, otherwise the spindle performance will be severely lost, affecting the accuracy of the spindle after a period of time or even appearing.
If there are more follow-up questions about the engraving machine, you can inquire, and welcome to visit the factory and visit the site.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Flame cutting machine and plasma cutting machin...
- Laser Engraving Machine Precautions
- Heavy Duty stone carving machine
- CO2 Laser Marking Machine basic knowledge
- Several factors to improve the efficiency of la...
- The solution to the spindle of woodworking engr...
- Inspection of CNC Cutting machine
- Structure composition of laser marking machine
- What is CNC plasma cutting machine?
- Repair and maintenance of CNC cutting machine
- Fiber laser cutting machine introduction
- Fiber laser cutting machine features
- Fiber laser cutting machine applications and ad...
- How to use and maintain fiber laser cutting mac...
- Cutting machine classification
- Cutting machine application
- Plasma cutting machine and laser cutting machin...
- Stone carving machine function and application
- Stone carving machine classification
- How to choose a stone engraving machine？