The choice of stone engraving machine is especially important in the stone machinery industry. How to choose a stone engraving machine that suits you is as follows:
1. Pay attention to the function of the engraving machine. The engraver's engraving motor has high power and low power. Some engraving machines have low power and are only suitable for processing materials such as two-color plates, architectural models, small signages, and three-dimensional handicrafts. This process has been popular for some time, but the engraving power is too small and greatly affects its application. The other is a high-power engraving head engraving machine, this engraving machine is divided into two categories, one type is a large-format cutting machine: format is generally more than one meter, but the accuracy of this engraving machine is generally poor; The class is a medium format engraving machine: this type of engraving machine is generally used for fine processing and organic label making.
2. To understand the performance and function of the engraving motor, the carving head motor of the engraving machine is also very critical, because the head motor is continuously working for a long time, so if the engraving head motor is not good will affect the use of the engraving machine.
3. The speed of the engraving head motor is adjustable. Generally, the speed is adjustable from several thousand to thirty thousand revolutions per minute. If the speed is not adjustable or the speed is adjustable in a small range, then the application range of the engraving machine is greatly affected. The limitations, because engraving different materials must use different engraving head speeds.
4 engraving machine body manufacturing process: high-power engraving machine work requires the body must be precise and stable, so long-term high-power engraving should use the casting body to ensure its processing accuracy and stability.
5. The controller is generally divided into two categories: one type of controller is only to drive, and all its computing work is done by the computer. When the engraving machine is working, the computer is in a waiting state and cannot perform typesetting work. The other controller is controlled by a single board or a single-chip microcomputer. This controller is actually a computer. Therefore, as soon as the engraving machine starts working, the computer can immediately perform other types of typesetting work, especially when carving for a long time. The advantage is particularly obvious.
6. Screws and rails are also an important part of the engraving machine. Good leads and rails are the guarantee of the precision and performance of the engraving machine when used for a long time.
In addition, sample engraving before purchase is very important. When choosing a stone engraving machine, first of all, we must pay attention to the sources of information. First, if it is found on the Internet, read online content, website design and professionalism, and then call to determine strength. Without strength, there is no guarantee of quality and service; The first step is to allow you to go to the company to go on a field trip. Can you actually process the product for you and budget out if the cost will make money for you? This is the most important thing.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Flame cutting machine and plasma cutting machin...
- Laser Engraving Machine Precautions
- Heavy Duty stone carving machine
- CO2 Laser Marking Machine basic knowledge
- Several factors to improve the efficiency of la...
- The solution to the spindle of woodworking engr...
- Inspection of CNC Cutting machine
- Structure composition of laser marking machine
- What is CNC plasma cutting machine?
- Repair and maintenance of CNC cutting machine
- Stone carving machine operation and maintenance
- How to maintain cnc router
- How to choose fiber laser cutting machine
- How to choose woodworking engraving machine tool
- How to identify type of cnc router carving tool
- Laser Machine CO2 laser tube attention matters
- Classified Advertising Engraving Machine
- Advertising Engraving Machine Commonly Used Car...
- How to choose advertising engraving machine
- CNC Plasma Cutting Machine Introduction