The fiber laser cutting machine is a laser cutting machine using a fiber laser generator as a light source.
Fiber laser is a new type of fiber laser that is newly developed in the world. It outputs a laser beam with high energy density and collects on the surface of the workpiece. It instantly melts and vaporizes the area on the workpiece that is irradiated with the ultra-fine focus spot, and moves the spot through the CNC system. Irradiation position enables automatic cutting. Compared with gas lasers and solid-state lasers with large volume, it has obvious advantages and has gradually become an important candidate in high-precision laser processing, laser radar systems, space technologies, and laser medicine.
Optical fiber laser cutting machine can do both plane cutting and bevel cutting, and the edges are neat and smooth. It is suitable for high-precision cutting and processing of metal plates, and at the same time, the robotic arm can be used for three-dimensional cutting instead of the original five. Axis laser. Compared with ordinary carbon dioxide laser cutting machine, it saves space and gas consumption, and has a high photoelectric conversion rate. It is a new energy-saving and environmentally friendly product and one of the leading technology products in the world.
Fiber laser cutting machine advantages over CO2 laser cutting machine:
1) Excellent beam quality: smaller focusing spot, finer cutting lines, higher work efficiency, and better processing quality;
2) Extremely high cutting speed: 2 times that of the same power CO2 laser cutting machine;
3) High stability: Adopting the world's top imported fiber laser, the performance is stable, and the life of key components can reach 100,000 hours;
4) Extremely high electro-optic conversion efficiency: Optical fiber laser cutting machine photoelectric conversion efficiency of about 30%, is 3 times higher than CO2 laser cutting machine, energy saving and environmental protection;
5) Very low use cost: The power consumption of the whole machine is only 20-30% of the similar CO2 laser cutting machine;
6) Extremely low maintenance costs: No laser working gas; Optical fiber transmission without reflectors; Large savings in maintenance costs;
7) The product is easy to operate and maintain: optical fiber transmission, no need to adjust the optical path;
8) Super-flexible light guide effect: small size, compact structure, easy to flexible processing requirements.
Of course, the cut range of the optical fiber is relatively narrow compared with the carbon dioxide laser cutter. Because of the wavelength, it can only cut metal materials, and it is not easy for non-metals to be absorbed by them, thus affecting the cutting range.
Advantages compared to YAG laser cutting machine:
1) Cutting speed: fiber laser cutting machine speed is 4-5 times that of YAG, suitable for large-scale processing and production
2) Cost of use: Fiber laser cutting machine costs less than YAG solid laser cutting
3) Photoelectric conversion efficiency: The photoelectric conversion efficiency of fiber laser cutting machine is about 10 times that of YAG
The price of the corresponding fiber laser is higher, so the price of the fiber laser cutting machine is much higher than that of the YAG laser cutting machine, but much lower than that of the carbon dioxide laser cutting machine. However, its sexual parity is indeed the highest of the three.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Flame cutting machine and plasma cutting machin...
- Laser Engraving Machine Precautions
- Heavy Duty stone carving machine
- CO2 Laser Marking Machine basic knowledge
- Several factors to improve the efficiency of la...
- The solution to the spindle of woodworking engr...
- Inspection of CNC Cutting machine
- Structure composition of laser marking machine
- What is CNC plasma cutting machine?
- Repair and maintenance of CNC cutting machine
- Fiber laser cutting machine features
- Fiber laser cutting machine applications and ad...
- How to use and maintain fiber laser cutting mac...
- Cutting machine classification
- Cutting machine application
- Plasma cutting machine and laser cutting machin...
- Stone carving machine function and application
- Stone carving machine classification
- How to choose a stone engraving machine？
- Stone carving machine operation and maintenance