1. The fiber-optic laser has high electro-optical conversion efficiency and conversion efficiency of more than 30%. The low-power fiber laser does not require a chiller and uses air cooling, which can greatly save power consumption during operation, save operating costs, and achieve maximum production. effectiveness;
2. When the laser is operating, it requires only electrical energy, does not require extra gas for laser generation, and has the lowest operating and maintenance costs;
3. The fiber laser adopts semiconductor modular and redundant design. There is no optical lens in the resonant cavity and no start-up time is required. It has the advantages of no adjustment, maintenance-free and high stability, and reduces the cost of parts and maintenance time. Conventional lasers cannot match;
4. The output wavelength of the fiber laser is 1.064 micron, which is 1/10 of the CO2 wavelength. The output beam has good quality and high power density, which is very favorable to the absorption of metal materials, and has excellent cutting and welding capabilities. The lowest cost;
5. The whole optical routing of optical fiber transmission, no complex reflectors and other light guide system, optical path is simple, stable structure, external optical path maintenance-free;
6. The protective lens is included in the cutting head, so that consumption of valuable consumables such as a focusing lens is extremely small;
7. Light is exported through the optical fiber, making the mechanical system design very simple and very easy to integrate with robots or multi-dimensional worktables;
8. After the laser is added to the optical shutter, multiple devices can be used to split the light into multiple channels and multiple devices at the same time. This facilitates the expansion of functions and is easy to upgrade.
9. Fiber lasers are small in size, light in weight, moveable in position, and have a small footprint;
Related Industry Knowledge
- Flame cutting machine and plasma cutting machin...
- Laser Engraving Machine Precautions
- Heavy Duty stone carving machine
- CO2 Laser Marking Machine basic knowledge
- Several factors to improve the efficiency of la...
- The solution to the spindle of woodworking engr...
- Inspection of CNC Cutting machine
- Structure composition of laser marking machine
- What is CNC plasma cutting machine?
- Repair and maintenance of CNC cutting machine
- Fiber laser cutting machine applications and ad...
- How to use and maintain fiber laser cutting mac...
- Cutting machine classification
- Cutting machine application
- Plasma cutting machine and laser cutting machin...
- Stone carving machine function and application
- Stone carving machine classification
- How to choose a stone engraving machine？
- Stone carving machine operation and maintenance
- How to maintain cnc router