Used in sheet metal processing, aviation, aerospace, electronics, electrical appliances, subway parts, automobiles, food machinery, textile machinery, engineering machinery, precision parts, ships, metallurgical equipment, elevators, household appliances, craft gifts, tool processing, decoration, advertising , metal external processing, kitchen processing and other manufacturing and processing industries.
Stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, silicon steel, spring steel, aluminum, aluminum alloy, galvanized sheet, galvanized sheet, pickled sheet, copper, silver, gold, titanium and other metal sheet and pipe cutting.
1. High precision, high speed, narrow slits, minimal heat affected zone, and smooth burr-free cutting surface.
2. The laser cutting head does not come into contact with the material surface and does not scratch the workpiece.
3. The narrowest incision, the smallest heat affected zone, the local deformation of the workpiece is minimal, no mechanical deformation.
4. The processing flexibility is good, any pattern can be processed, and pipes and other profiles can also be cut.
5. Non-deformable cutting of any hardness material such as steel plate, stainless steel, aluminum alloy plate, hard alloy, etc.
Laser cutting quality can be measured by the following six criteria. The
1. Cutting surface roughness Rz
2. Cutting slag size
3. Trimming perpendicularity and slope u
4 cutting edge fillet size r
5. After the stripe drag n
6. Flatness F
1. High cutting accuracy: The laser cutting machine positioning accuracy is 0.05mm, and the repeat positioning accuracy is 0.03mm.
2. laser cutting machine narrow slit: the laser beam is focused into a small spot, so that the focus reaches a high power density, the material quickly heated to the degree of evaporation, evaporation formed holes. As the beam and material move relatively linearly, the holes are continuously formed with a narrow width of the slit, and the width of the slit is generally 0.10-0.20mm.
3. laser cutting machine cutting surface smooth: no burr cutting surface, the incision surface roughness is generally controlled within Ra6.5.
4, laser cutting machine speed: cutting speed up to 10m/min maximum positioning speed up to 30m/min faster than the speed of wire cutting.
5. laser cutting machine cutting quality is good: no contact cutting, cutting heat affected by a small, basically no heat deformation of the workpiece, completely avoid the formation of the material punching edge collapse, cutting generally do not need secondary processing.
6. does not damage the workpiece: the laser cutting head will not be in contact with the surface of the material to ensure that the workpiece is not scratched.
7. not affected by the shape of the workpiece: laser processing flexibility, can process arbitrary graphics, can cut pipe and other profile.
8. laser cutting machine can cut a variety of materials processing: such as plastic, wood, PVC leather, textiles, organic glass and so on.
9. saving mold investment: laser processing without mold, no mold consumption, no need to repair the mold, saving the replacement of mold time, thus saving processing costs, reducing production costs, especially for large-scale product processing.
10. saving materials: the use of computer programming, you can cut different shapes of products, to maximize the utilization of the material.
11. Improve the speed of sample ex-factory: After the product drawing is formed, laser processing can be performed immediately, and the new product can be obtained in real time in the shortest time.
12. safety and environmental protection: laser processing less waste, low noise, clean, safe, no pollution, greatly improving the working environment.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Flame cutting machine and plasma cutting machin...
- Laser Engraving Machine Precautions
- Heavy Duty stone carving machine
- CO2 Laser Marking Machine basic knowledge
- Several factors to improve the efficiency of la...
- The solution to the spindle of woodworking engr...
- Inspection of CNC Cutting machine
- Structure composition of laser marking machine
- What is CNC plasma cutting machine?
- Repair and maintenance of CNC cutting machine
- How to use and maintain fiber laser cutting mac...
- Cutting machine classification
- Cutting machine application
- Plasma cutting machine and laser cutting machin...
- Stone carving machine function and application
- Stone carving machine classification
- How to choose a stone engraving machine？
- Stone carving machine operation and maintenance
- How to maintain cnc router
- How to choose fiber laser cutting machine