Plasma arc cutting machine is a machine that processes metal materials by means of plasma cutting technology.
Plasma cutting is a processing method that utilizes the heat of a high temperature plasma arc to melt or partially melt (and evaporate) a metal portion at a workpiece cut and to remove molten metal by high-speed plasma momentum.
Plasma cutting machine with different working gas can cut all kinds of oxygen to cut difficult to cut metal, especially for non-ferrous metals (stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum, copper, titanium, nickel). The main advantage is that the cutting thickness is not When the metal is large, the plasma cutting speed is fast, especially when cutting ordinary carbon steel sheets, the speed can reach 5-6 times of the oxygen cutting method, the cutting surface is smooth, the thermal deformation is small, and there is almost no heat affected zone.
The plasma cutting machine has been developed to the present, the working gas (the working gas is the conductive medium of the plasma arc, and the heat carrier, and the molten metal in the slit is also excluded). The cutting characteristics of the plasma arc, as well as the cutting quality and speed. There is a clear impact. Commonly used plasma arc working gases are argon, hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen, air, water vapor, and certain mixed gases.
Plasma cutting machines are widely used in automobiles, locomotives, pressure vessels, chemical machinery, nuclear industry, general machinery, engineering machinery, steel structures and other industries.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Flame cutting machine and plasma cutting machin...
- Laser Engraving Machine Precautions
- Heavy Duty stone carving machine
- CO2 Laser Marking Machine basic knowledge
- Several factors to improve the efficiency of la...
- The solution to the spindle of woodworking engr...
- Inspection of CNC Cutting machine
- Structure composition of laser marking machine
- What is CNC plasma cutting machine?
- Repair and maintenance of CNC cutting machine
- Water Chiller Installation and Use Notice
- The principle of non-metal laser cutting machine
- Non-metallic laser cutting machine precautions