1. Commonly used engraving materials
Two-color board, organic board (acrylic), artificial stone, PVC board, wood, MDF, ABS.
2. Not commonly used engraving materials
Metal materials (steel, alloy, copper, aluminum, etc., mainly used in the mold manufacturing industry), rubber, cowhide, stone, fireproof board, cardboard, aluminum-plastic board, copper-clad board, resin board and other composite materials, horns, bronze , steel stamp, rubber stamp, etc.
3. Applicable range
Badges, modeling, steel molds, engravings, furniture engraving, gifts, souvenirs, handicrafts, signboards, signage production, hand boards, punching, printing tool molds, advertising word cutting, engraving and advertising light box production, in the process of processing With the change of materials and processing methods, the working parameters of the tool are not the same and should be adjusted properly.
The engraving machine should process the material according to the intended use of the machine. Processing unsuitable materials for a long time can easily cause a decrease in the accuracy of the machine.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Flame cutting machine and plasma cutting machin...
- Laser Engraving Machine Precautions
- Heavy Duty stone carving machine
- CO2 Laser Marking Machine basic knowledge
- Several factors to improve the efficiency of la...
- The solution to the spindle of woodworking engr...
- Inspection of CNC Cutting machine
- Structure composition of laser marking machine
- What is CNC plasma cutting machine?
- Repair and maintenance of CNC cutting machine
- How to choose advertising engraving machine
- CNC Plasma Cutting Machine Introduction
- Water Chiller Installation and Use Notice
- The principle of non-metal laser cutting machine
- Non-metallic laser cutting machine precautions