Miller Plasma Cutter
Plasma cutting machine is a high-efficiency, high-precision, high-reliability cutting equipment that combines precision mechanical transmission and thermal cutting technology. The good man-machine interface makes the operation more convenient and simple. It can quickly and accurately cut a variety of plates with complex shapes. It is especially suitable for automated cutting of medium and thin non-ferrous metal plates, stainless steel and carbon steel plates. It adopts integrated modular design, quick installation and easy movement.
1325 New Design Miller Plasma Cutter
Miller Plasma Cutter Application Area
The main application areas of CNC plasma cutting machine are: stainless steel, cast iron, copper, aluminum and other non-ferrous metal plates, etc., mainly used for cutting irregular patterns.
Plasma Cutter Technical Paremeter
Miller Plasma Cutting machine Advantage of Machine
1. The whole bed adopts the steel structure after welding and finish machining, and the whole tempering, fully eliminate the welding stress, and the performance is stable and reliable. Beams and end mills are finished with cast aluminum and have good sports performance.
2. Vertical and horizontal guide rails using imported linear guide, high precision, good guidance. The drive rack and gear are customized by professional manufacturers, and the surface is carburized and quenched with high precision.
3. Equippet with a liquid crystal display, the monitor at any time prompts the various methods of operation, and thus the operator needs only a simple training, you can carry out various operations, the use of very clear and convenient.
4. This type machine has a unique smoke dust removal device and exhaust ventilation cutting table and slag storage device to create a good working environment.
5. with high response sensitivity arc voltage height adjustment system, automatically adjust the choice of the best cutting distance, in order to ensure the accuracy of the workpiece cutting.
Plasma Cutting machine Detail Show
Packing and Shipping